Saturday 27 October 2012

Music Samurai ARMv6 by Me-Manoj





Highly addictive rhythm action game within Samurai style ARMv6 By Me-Manoj.
Inspired by such TV series as "Afro Samurai" "Samurai Champloo" and other modern pearls - Music Samurai blends ancient Asian Katana by adding western sharpening to it.Our angry hero got in trouble when his bowl of rice was eaten by wicked chubby samurai. Main character is going through personal dilemma of getting revenge and a need to eat. And all of this while running through vibrant villages and towns.

Q-NEED ROOT?
ANS-NO

9 Responses so far.

  1. shco says:

    Hey, I see you know how to convert armv7 games to armv6. You should make a tutorial :D
    Btw can you convert the last version of Blood and Glory?, the other versions were working until you need to update the game to official armv7 version..

  2. Unknown says:

    Manoj, can u fix the Rock Band? I downloaded it and it worked but the screen does not fit in my phone.

  3. Manoj says:

    sorry i can't change screen problem

  4. Unknown says:

    Hey can add a mirror link or reupload. Because the download gets stuck at 0% and on PC it says done but the file is nothing

  5. shco says:

    Why you ignore me >:(
    Nevermind I will ask my friend.

    I got NOVA 3, Asphalt 7, and six guns working on galaxy Y on STOCK ROM, my friend optimized them,
    He's an expert at editing APK files, if you wish for any game I will ask him to make it for galaxy y.

  6. Unknown says:

    @bossgames how did u make asphalt 7 and Nova 3 work.on ar mv6. If this is possible then please. Give link

  7. shco says:

    My friend optimized them, I should ask him first if I can share them.

  8. Unknown says:

    U have no idea if u shared these links for armv6 u would be a hero lol

  9. @bossgames if that works you are the bomb!!! plz share it!!!

Leave a Reply