Tuesday 31 July 2012

STOCK ROM [GALAXY Y }







There would be many times , when you’ll require to flash Galaxy Y with original Stock ROM [Original Gingerbread Version] . Suppose you tried to tweak some system setting’s in your smart phone and by mistake you did it in a wrong way , then most probably you will brick your Galaxy y
Playing with system files require “Rooting” of device , which voids the warranty . So, now you can not take Galaxy Y to any samsung service center[Due to rooting] . The only option left , to make your phone alive is “Flashing” . If your phone’s bricked due to any system file then most probably you can fix your bricked phone yourself .

What is Flashing Actually ?

We use boot-able CD’s in the case of PC to install OS [operating system] . But in case of Android smartphones we need flashing to install Android .

Requirements to Flash Galaxy Y with Official Android OS

  1. Odin For Galaxy Y 
  2. Original Stock ROM or Original Firmware For Galaxy Y

9 Responses so far.

  1. npx says:

    DDK1..........which bandwidth i mean region

  2. Unknown says:

    hey guyz i recently updated my galaxy y frm 2.3.6(gingerbread) to 4.1.1(jelly bean) but i m nt able to recive any massages can ul plz help me out plz mail me wd solution any link if ull think it vil help me on my addres nilesh.thakur123@gmail.com

  3. Unknown says:

    Hey guys download jelly blast v3.03

  4. Unknown says:

    i have jelly bean on my galaxy y and now i want to make it again ginger bread plsss help me i dont want jelly bean..... my email id is kuldeep.kulls@gmail.com pls help if anyone has any solution. pls..........

  5. Lucky says:

    Use Go sms pro from the market and the sms problm is done

  6. Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. Unknown says:

    hy guyys koi bhi apne galaxy y me koi bhi costume install mat kro kyuki orignal is the best...ice..or..jelly bean bakwass hai...ghatiya rom..hai...

  8. Unknown says:

    or agar update kr diya hai to add me facebook id monurs6v@gmail.com me.new rom deta android vrson 2.3.6 ka hai ginger bread

Leave a Reply